Wednesday 15 October 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014 Post #1


I have REALLY made a commitment to my NaNoWriMo novel. Yes, I updated my NaNo page. Scary, yes. I also set up my donation page and donated my usual $10 to get that all important halo on my profile. This year I've called it 'The Big Ten'.
I know. How crazy is that? 

This NaNoWriMo is super special to me because I will be writing my tenth novel and I'm terrified!

Celebrate with me by donating (or adding me as a buddy on NaNoWriMo) and your prize is this, the only thing I've written of my novel so far, the short synopsis for the NaNo site:

There are always a host of flowers on the side of the road, whether brand new or shrivelled from weeks of rest. Their appearance, though sad, was never odd. So when another wave of flowers showed up on the outskirts of my home town, I didn't pay much attention apart from a deep aching sadness within. It was only upon mentioning it in passing I realised something was wrong. I spoke to everyone but to no avail. 
Maybe I was going crazy but . . .
I was the only one who could see the flowers.

An ecstatic,

Molly Looby
Wrimo
molly.looby@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment