Monday 12 October 2015

Editing and Critiquing

As some of you may know, I now offer editing and critiquing services. This includes query submission critique, line editing, developmental editing, writing coach services, and book reviews. All the details you need to know are on my Editing and Critiquing page which you can access in the top right or by clicking here!

If you need help with your work or know someone who does, please let me know! I would love to help.

There are some exciting things coming up next year and I can't wait to tell you about them, but meanwhile I am here for all your editing and critiquing needs. Drop me a comment or email and I'll get back to you right away.

Also, thank you to everyone who has encouraged and supported me during all of my projects.

2016 is going to be big!


Molly Looby
Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready
molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas / NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment