Monday 11 April 2016

Week Three - 'After' Book Three

So week three wasn't my best. In fact, it's a pretty poor show actually. But give me a break, I took the week off (mostly). 

I wrote 402 words. Total.

I've gone from being 4,500 words ahead of my daily goal to 4,500 words behind my daily goal.

I can no longer compare book three to Thereafter and Hereafter as I'd finished them both by this point. And now that I think about it, how crazy is that? That seems super human. How was I ever supposed to keep up with that?

Instead of writing, I've been spending time with family and friends and basically just being a normal human being. And I guess we all have to do that every once in a while.


But it's all right. I've worked out where the next five or so chapters are going and what exactly is going to happen in them so writing this week should be easier. Fingers crossed.


Maybe this week I'll actually do some writing.


Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready
molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment