Monday 31 October 2016

The Chicken and Frog is ZA Ready!

Yesterday I had a great time at the incredible Chicken and Frog children's bookshop in Brentwood.





I've been looking forward to this event for months, so typically, I had a stinking cold! Of course. I never get ill, which made it even more annoying!

The silver lining to that though - isn't there one for everything? - was that the nerves I would normally feel before speaking in front of an audience didn't show up. And that was fine by me! I talked about my journey as a writer and why ZA's so special to me, a subject that if written down, would fill far too many pages!

Of course, I came dressed as a ZA survivor.

James, my incredibly talented fiancé, carved me some amazing pumpkins which will be displayed proudly in our window tonight. He never ceases to amaze me. Anything can become art when he's around.



I had an awesome time meeting and chatting with fellow zombie lovers. Thank you to everyone who came to listen to me! I really appreciate it! And a massive thank you to the Chicken and Frog for having me!



Also, while we're in the Halloween mood, you can check out the zombie blog I wrote for Movellas!

Happy Halloween!




Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready
molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment