Wednesday 30 November 2016

Survivors Unite! Who's ZA Ready?


Exciting news!

Do you want exclusive facts, stories, quizzes and more from the zombie Armageddon?

Of course you do!

Join us now! Us survivors have to band together!

All you have to do is send me a photo of you with your copy of ZA so I can share it with the world. After that, I will send you background information, character stories, thoughts on what happens next, and maybe even snippets of narrative from other characters' points of view! Who knows, maybe I'll want to put your name in my next book...

What are you waiting for? Email me your picture to molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk and join us for an awesome ZA ready fest.

Yours,

Molly
Survivor, ZAReady



Molly Looby
Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready


molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment