Wednesday 8 March 2017

Awesome Female Protagonists Written by Women! IWD 2017

As I've been doing these blogs for a few years, I was stuck for something to list. I love a list, don't you? I've already listed my favourite female characters and authors. But I realised I haven't listed my favourite books with strong female protagonists written by women. So that's what I'm doing!

I decided to do a top ten just to make it more difficult! So here they are (alphabetical by author):



Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
The Hunger Games trilogy - Suzanne Collins
Unearthly trilogy - Cynthia Hand
Maybe One Day - Melissa Kantor
Divergent trilogy - Veronica Roth
The Forest of Hands and Teeth trilogy - Carrie Ryan
Daughter of Deep Silence - Carrie Ryan
The Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy - Maggie Stiefvater
Rephaim series - Paula Weston
Dustlands trilogy - Moira Young


What are your favourites?





Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready

molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment