Monday 3 July 2017

Book Reviews: January-June

Here are all the reviews I wrote during the first half of the year. I read more than this, but I'm changing how often I write reviews. I'm no longer going to review every book I read.


The Road to Ever After - Moira Young  (Movellas)

The Trees and Other Stories - Thomas Emson (Fangs, Claws, and Wings)
Daughter of Deep Silence - Carrie Ryan (Movellas)
Angel - L.A. Weatherly (Movellas)
The Fate of Ten - Pittacus Lore (Fangs, Claws, and Wings)
The Burning World - Isaac Marion (Movellas)
The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson (Movellas)
The Raven Boys - Maggie Stiefvater (Movellas)
United as One - Pittacus Lore (Fangs, Claws, and Wings)
The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood (Movellas)



My five top reads for the beginning of 2017:

Daughter of Deep Silence - Carrie Ryan
United as One - Pittacus Lore
The Burning World - Isaac Marion
The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
The Handmaid's Tale - Margaret Atwood



Any books you really loved that I need to read? Comment, and I'll add them to my TBR list!



Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready

molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment