Thursday 8 March 2018

My Top 15 Female Authors for International Women's Day 2018


There are so many incredible authors out there, a great deal of them female, and I think YA is a genre that embraces that. There are over 200 books on my bookshelves, and over 100 of them are written by women.

So to celebrate phenomenal female authors, here are my top 15! (Listed alphabetically)


  1. Sara Barnard
  2. Kendare Blake
  3. Holly Bourne
  4. Suzanne Collins
  5. Jenny Downham
  6. Becca Fitzpatrick
  7. Gayle Forman
  8. Lauren Oliver
  9. Veronica Roth
  10. J.K. Rowling
  11. Carrie Ryan
  12. Maggie Stiefvater
  13. Paula Weston
  14. Lisa Williamson
  15. Moira Young

I can't wait to discover even more!

Happy International Women's Day!

Molly Looby
Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready

molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment