Saturday 19 October 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013 Post #2

So November's coming up fast.  Not long now.

You'll be pleased to know my novel idea is growing by the day and I couldn't be more excited about bringing the characters to life.

That's not why I'm posting today.  Today I'm sharing my fundraising page so I can help NaNoWriMo reach it's goal so it can stay for years and years and years.  I couldn't imagine November without NaNoWriMo.

NaNoWriMo is an amazing cause helping thousands of writers to discover their potential every year.  NaNoWriMo helps me grow as a writer more than the rest of the year as I'm forced to do nothing but write.  It also helps me remember how much I love my craft.

So please give to NaNoWriMo and help thousands of writers realise their dreams:

www.stayclassy.org/nanomollylooby

Thank you,

Molly Looby

Author / Wrimo / Editor / Reviewer / Writing Coach / ZA ready

Have any of your own NaNo stories?  I'd love to hear them.  I'm simply mollylooby on NaNoWriMo.org or contact me here: molly.looby@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment