Tuesday 10 February 2015

Chancing the Truth is HERE!

At long last, I am proud to say that I'm finally ready to let it go. Chancing the Truth is out now for all the world to purchase and devour!

I couldn't be more excited to hear your reactions.



Buy it here in Paperback! 

Buy it here on Kindle!

Please drop me a review on Amazon or Goodreads, they really do help me out. All your good reviews help strangers to click the 'Buy' button and any boost you can give me will be highly appreciated.

*Chancing the Truth will be free to download on Kindle on Saturday 14th of February 2015 to celebrate Valentine's day!*


Before I let you go and buy or download my latest work of blood, sweat, and tears, I just wanted to thank you. Whether you've been with me and Felix since day one, waiting for chapters as I wrote them, or whether you've only just heard about the trilogy.

I wouldn't have the energy to do this without you.

From myself, Felix, Damien, Lilya, and the whole cast of the Immorality of Immortality trilogy, thank you for the support, love and encouragement do to this. I hope I've done you proud.


Molly 
Author of the Immorality of Immortality trilogy

molly.looby@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment