Monday 23 November 2015

NaNoWriMo 2015 Post #4




Week Three


Day Fifteen - 2,010 words, 0 cups of tea - I feel the tears coming. More to come tomorrow!

Day Sixteen - 3,427 words, 2 cups of tea - Sobbed my heart out!

Day Seventeen - 2,428 words, 2 cups of tea 

Day Eighteen - 2,029 words, 1 cup of tea 

Day Nineteen - 2,634 words, 2 cups of tea - Writing by hand is wonderful for a day. Not so much to type up though!

Day Twenty - 2,500 words, 4 cups of tea 

Day Twenty-One - 2,049 words, 1 cup of tea - Tomorrow I shall reach 50,000 words!


Week Three reminded me of what NaNo is all about. I had to juggle the real world as well as the Zombie Armageddon and week three, though I usually find it to be the easiest week, taught me to keep on fighting! I will stop for nothing until this novel is complete!

Molly Looby
Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready
molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment