Sunday 14 February 2016

Feel the Love!

To celebrate Valentine's Day, here are my top five - you heard me five - love stories of all time.

For once I'm going to put these in a specific order. Watch out, this could get messy . . .


Here are my six favourite love stories of all time:
  1. Delirium - Lauren Oliver
  2. The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
  3. Just One Day - Gayle Forman
  4. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
  5. Pride and Prejudice - Jane Austen


I tried to pick the ones most about love/romance. As opposed to these:
  1. The Wolves of Mercy Falls Trilogy - Maggie Stiefvater
  2. Twilight Saga - Stephenie Meyer
  3. Immortals Series - Alyson Noel
  4. Hush, Hush Series - Becca Fitzpatrick
  5. Anna Dressed in Blood - Kendare Blake (this isn't really a love story but . . .)

So there you have it! It's no secret that I'm a sucker for romance <3

Hope everyone has a love filled day!



Molly Looby
Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready
molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk


No comments:

Post a Comment