Tuesday 7 April 2015

100th Post!

Wait. 100? You must be mistaken. This can't be my 100th blog post. That would mean I'd committed to writing a blog for more than five minutes one day. I'll be dammed. Here were are. Post 100.

I never thought I'd last a year, let alone 100 posts. But something's happened to me since I started this blog. I was only going to write the occasional book review. Now I've reviewed 55 books and can't read a book without writing one. 

Updating this blog has become part of my life and I'm not sure I can stop. I don't even care that my readership is even smaller than the people who read my books. Writing this is for my own enjoyment. Anyone who happens to find some fun in it too, whoever you are, are a bonus.

In preparation for this post, I went back to my first few posts back in June 2013. My online 'voice' was so different back then. It was clear I was trying too hard to be clever and it was getting in the way of being myself. It can only be a good thing for my novel writing that this's happened. That and I no longer sound like I'm terrified of my own blog!

I hope to keep this up as long as possible but as life gets busier and busier my posts might drop a bit. But fingers crossed you can still find me here when I've had a book published. Wouldn't that be amazing?

So thank you to everyone who's read my past posts and to all of you reading this right now. Here's to many more posts to come.

Molly Looby
Blogger / Author

molly.looby@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment