Thursday 2 March 2017

Top 10 Stand-Alone YA Novels for World Book Day!



Last year I made a list of my top ten favourite book series. This year I'm celebrating the stand-alone novel!

Here are my top 10 stand-alone YAs (alphabetical by author):


Beautiful Broken Things - Sara Barnard
The Reapers are the Angels - Alden Bell
Before I Die  - Jenny Downham
Paper Towns - John Green
The Fault in Our Stars - John Green
The Rest of Us Just Live Here - Patrick Ness
Before I Fall - Lauren Oliver
Daughter of Deep Silence - Carrie Ryan
The Art of Being Normal - Lisa Williamson
The Book Thief - Markus Zusak


What are your favourite stand alone novels?

Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready

molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment