Tuesday 6 May 2014

#ZAM14

It's that time of year again! For Zombie Awareness Month 2014 I'm going to promote ZA!



BLURB:

The Zombie Armageddon . . . yeah I know. How unlikely is it, right? 

“There are no such things as zombies.” 

I’ve heard it all before, but I’ll never hear it again. 

There are a few simple rules: Get supplies. Stay hidden. If they come, run. Fast. 

After all, this wasn’t a video game and we only had one life each.


It's only 77p on Amazon's Kindle: 
http://amzn.to/1cQoQqx

If you haven't read it, what are you waiting for!  Honour ZAM by reading about a team of survivors.  You might find some useful tips that will help YOU in the Zombie Armageddon.  Life-saving advice for under £1?  How could you say no?

Drop me a review and let me know what you thought.

Drop me a comment and tell me how you're going to survive the ZA and how you're going to raise awareness this Zombie Awareness Month.



Molly Looby
ZA Ready / Author

No comments:

Post a Comment