Tuesday 12 August 2014

Chancing the Truth is almost here . . .


I think it's about time we all got ridiculously excited about Chancing the Truth, the third book in my Immorality of Immortality trilogy!

Check out my blurb:



We'll never be free. Only the end can release us.

Forget Adelina, Stephan's the real god of this castle. You disobey and you're plunged into hell and there's nothing you can do about it.

Unless of course Stephan goes too far. Unless of course you're given something to live for. Unless of course you're strong enough to fight.

I wasn't a year ago.

I am now.

I am Felix Hesper and I am in control.


Through the eyes of Felix, Damien and Lilya, the newest addition to the Senate, Chancing the Truth takes you on a journey of survival to the heart wrenching finale of the Immorality of Immortality trilogy.



I'm struggling to squeal about it without giving anything away but trust me, you will love Chancing the Truth. It is my absolutely favourite of the Immorality of Immortality books for good reason. 

I adored writing Chancing the Truth back in 2012. By the end of it I was well surpassing 1,000 words a day with total ease. I think this was probably the easiest thing I've ever written. The story just burst out of me like I had no choice.

This trilogy taught me almost everything I know about writing and has been the single most incredible experience of my life and I have no idea how to cope now it's over. Felix Hesper and Damien Avery have been with me for four and a half years and I don't really know how to say goodbye to them. At least I don't have to for a while. As long as people are still reading about them they'll still be around. And as if I could ever stop them chattering away in my head.

I must take this opportunity to thank my amazing friends Anna and Dave for getting together with me seven times to read Chancing the Truth  from cover to cover. We overcame some weird sentence structure, some irrelevance, some down right confusion and clichés and I couldn't have done it without their support!

I cannot wait to release Chancing the Truth and our new narrator Lilya on all of you! I'm dying to know what everyone thinks!

So to celebrate, I've re-released books one and two, Playing with Reality and Gambling a Fairytale on Kindle so they're now 77p and affordable to all (who have a Kindle or the Kindle app!)

PWR: http://bit.ly/PWRKindle
 GAF: http://bit.ly/GAFKindle

The only thing left to do is a final proofread and convert this bad boy to print and digital format.
We have never been closer . . .

To make sure you don't miss a single thing, 'like' the Immorality of Immortality trilogy on Facebook! http://on.fb.me/1cpMwEc

"Life is unexplainable and unexpected – especially when you can’t take anymore. This is my story, and I’d like to end with agony."

This is really happening!

Molly Looby
Author / Ghostwriter / Editor / Blogger / Reviewer / Movellian / ZA Ready

Contact me about anything writing, books, vampires or zombies here: molly.looby@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment