Thursday 15 September 2016

Happy Birthday Molten Publishing!



Thank you to everyone who's worked with us in the past year. I've loved every minute of it - almost - and although we've had our ups and downs, I wouldn't change it for the world. I have learnt so much more in the past year than I ever have before, and I love it!

And waking up on a Monday morning and actually wanting to get started with your work is a feeling like no other.

I am changed for the better, and I can't wait to see what the next year brings. It's going to be bigger and brighter, just you wait!



To celebrate our birthday, we can finally announce that our website is up and running! Go visit us there! 

Thanks for all the love and support. I don't know where I'd be without it.

Molly :)

Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready
molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas NaNoWriMo


No comments:

Post a Comment