Tuesday 2 May 2017

Get ZA Ready This Zombie Awareness Month!



It's Zombie Awareness Month again! And that means that on the 13th May, ZA has been out for a whole year! Where did that year go? It's been such an amazing ride for me and ZA, and I'm so thrilled by the responses it's getting. And I'm glad you're all getting ZA ready.

I though this Zombie Awareness Month would be a great time to share some ZA quotes and remind you that you can read the first three chapters for free on Movellas, buy it on Amazon, leave me a review on Goodreads, like ZA's Facebook page, and join my awesome band of survivors!

Enjoy three of my favourite quotes! 





Are you ZA ready?




Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready

molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment