Friday 6 December 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013 Post #7

So . . . it's finished.

80,421 words of it.  351 A5 pages.  35 days.

That's 10 A5 pages a day.  Roughly 2,300 words a day.  Yes, every day.  Every single day.

Still no title - but I haven't thought too hard about it yet.  I've got a list of possible titles in my notebook.  I'm going to think about it during editing.  Not right now.  Now it's time for a well deserved break.

I'm not going to lie, I'm extremely proud.  I haven't read it through yet so I have no idea about the pace or how it flows or if there's any irrelevant stuff hiding away where I can't see it.  All I know is that the ending came out perfect.

I haven't put the whole thing up yet but most of it is here if you fancy a read and the end is coming very soon:
http://www.movellas.com/book/read/201311081846376106-ice-flame-until-i-can-think-of-a-better-title

So now you will ALL be relieved to hear that my project is book three of The Immorality of Immortality Trilogy: Chancing the Truth which deserves a second draft more than anything.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about here are the links to book one - Playing with Reality, book two - Gambling a Fairytale and my Immorality of Immortality website and Facebook page.

PWR -  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Playing-With-Reality-Immorality-Immortality/dp/1467879584/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1386327496&sr=8-3&keywords=molly+looby  (Paperback)
             http://www.amazon.co.uk/Playing-Reality-The-Immorality-Immortality-ebook/dp/B007OC4K0I/ref=dp_kinw_strp_1 (Kindle)

GAF - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gambling-Fairytale-The-Immorality-Immortality/dp/1481784137/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1386327569&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=molly+looby (Paperback)
          http://www.amazon.co.uk/Gambling-Fairytale-The-Immorality-Immortality-ebook/dp/B00BHX87CM/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1386327546&sr=1-3&keywords=molly+looby (Kindle)

IofI website - http://theimmoralityofimmortalitytrilogy.yolasite.com/

IofI Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/PlayingwithRealityBook

I love CTT and I can't wait to read it again.  (and again, and again, and again unfortunately).  It should be interesting as I have no idea what I'm going to think about it after all this time.  I'm getting my ruthless head on and am going to have to be no nonsense about it.

It should be shiny and ready at some point in 2014.  For now that's all I can estimate as I have no idea of how much needs sorting yet.

But for the rest of the week at least I'm just going to sit back and read my reward: Allegiant by Veronica Roth.  (It so won't take me all week!  And yes, I know it's Friday.)

Don't worry, I know I've got loads of book reviews to do - five to be exact - well they're coming.  They are.  Promise.

So I'll leave you with the last quotes from NaNoWriMo 2013:

Ash - "Against all odds, we fit together: Shard and Flare.  In the most incredible moment of my life."

Cerulean - "We were dangerous together."

Cerulean - "It isn't right . . . But that's what we're best at right?"

Ash - "I just . . . I can't seem to say no to you."

Ash - "So no mater how dangerous and wrong I was, he was too."

Ash - "This was it.  The real deal.  Because without him there was no me.  Not anymore."

Ash - "It's us against the world.  And I prefer that much better to you against me."

Cerulean - "We're a tragedy aren't we?"

Ash - "Because if this was how it was going to end, what had been the point?"


Molly Looby

Author / Wrimo / Movellian / Editor / Reviewer / Blogger / Writing coach / ZA Ready

Contact me about writing, reading, being an author, NaNoWriMo, Movellas, zombies, werewolves, vampires and anything else that's awesome here: molly.looby@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment