Monday 25 April 2016

Week Five (and six) - 'After' Book Three

All right, I'm going to level with you here. I'm not going to write during week six (at least that's what I'm saying now). I am unbelievably busy with a little book called ZA, which has been my entire life for the past six months.

You can like ZA on Facebook by the way. And read the first three chapters here.

Anyway, in comparison to how huge ZA is in my life right now, After book three just really isn't up there on the scale of important things. Don't get me wrong, I'm not stopping. I just need a week to sort out my exceedingly long to-do list!

Okay, back to week five.

I wrote almost 11,000 words, which is pretty much the same as last week. Steady is my friend at the moment. I'm sure once I reach the climax I'll be throwing 4k and 5k days around--at least I hope that's what's going to happen.

Unfortunately, I'm falling out of love with the book again. I don't know whether it's because I'm so in love with ZA that nothing can compare or just because I can't give it the love and attention it deserves.

I guess only the read through once I'm done will let me know.

Molly Looby
Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready
molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment