Monday 14 November 2016

NaNoWriMo 2016 Post #2



I found week two so much easier than week one! Most days I stormed through my words, and on a few days, I decided to keep writing past my goal of 2,000 words a day. This was the week I fell in love with my story.

And thank goodness for that! I had such a slog in week one, and I'm glad to be out the other side.

Though I'm already fearing week three, I'm sure I can conquer it. In fact, this time next week, I want to be finished. Well, not finished, but have reached 50,000 words at least.

I'm happy to report that I'm ahead of all my other NaNo novels at this point (except one which was finished by now!). It seems I usually reach 50,000 words around day 21-22, and I'd like to beat that this year.

Fingers crossed the good writing vibes continue!



Read my NaNoWriMo Pep Talk on Movellas!



Molly Looby
Author / Editor in Chief at Molten Publishing / Freelance Editor / Writing Coach / Reviewer / Blogger / Wrimo / Movellian / ZA Ready
molly@moltenpublishing.co.uk

Visit me on Facebook / Twitter LinkedIn / Movellas NaNoWriMo

No comments:

Post a Comment